We suit your training needs
Without the right training, the benefits of a software package will not be realised and your investment will not pay-off. The key considerations here are:
- The method (one-to-one vs. classroom)
- The right trainer
In our experience, one-to-one on-site training tends to be the best method of training, as it is completely tailored to the specific requirements of each business. We have a team of experienced trainers, who are focused on efficient and effective training, thereby causing the least amount of disruption to your day to day operations.
Our structured class-room training programmes have proved very popular and have been running successfully for over a decade. We offer these in conjunction with the Enterprise Boards and FAS. With respect to cost, training is an area where grants may be available to you.
For the past few years, we have been running other professional courses on behalf of:
- Enterprise Boards
- Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Accounting Technicians Ireland
- Certified Public Accountants
These courses include:
- Cost Cutting and Cash flow Management
- Preparation of Income Statements/Cash Flows using Excel
- An Excel based approach to Basic Accounting
- Tax for Beginners
- Taxation in Business
- Finance Management and Funding Sources for SME
- Director’s Responsibilities and Corporate Governance
- Understanding your Financial Statements and Effective Decision Making
These courses have proven extremely successful and we have received very positive feedback from all the participants.