Performance measurement and analysis
Critical financial analysis of the management reports is essential if real value is to be obtained from the financial information.
Setting budget targets and measuring performance is essential in maintaining control and informing strategic business decision making.
Performance measurement and analysis normally includes:
- Analysis of trends
- Comparison with budgets
- Comparison with previous period
- Outturn projections - actual to date plus budget
- Comparison with benchmark figures for business sector
- Examination of the working capital cycle
- Review of rolling monthly budgets
- Cash flow projections / cash management
- Setting cash collection targets
Anne Brady McQuillans DFK has the professional expertise available to help you in completing this essential management review and analysis.