At Anne Brady McQuillans DFK we specialise in managing the compliance and company secretarial requirements for all companies. We offer a range of company secretarial packages, tailored to suit the specific needs and obligations of each individual company. Our rates are competitive reflecting the size of the company and the nature of the business.
Our services offer a cost effective way to relieve the burden of administration, helping you to focus your energies on managing the business. In all cases, we aim to prevent you or your company from incurring unnecessary penalties.
From incorporation onwards, we offer support in the management of changes of officers and constitution, including the drafting of resolutions, convening meetings, providing advices and filing prescribed forms in connection with:
Our services include:
- formation of companies
- business name applications
- changes in companies officers
- changes to companies memoranda and articles of association
- name changes
- transfers and allotments of shares
- maintaining company registers
- conversion from one company type to another and re-registration
- voluntary strike-off and re-instatement to the register of companies
- voluntary winding-up
- non-resident director options
- registration of foreign corporations branches and places of business in Ireland
- company buy-back of shares
- registered office service
Bespoke Company Secretarial Services
Every year sees the passing of new statutes or statutory instruments that change the compliance obligations on Irish companies. To support this, we provide our clients with up to date and current information on new-obligations.
For more information on how our Company Secretarial team can support your business, please contact our department manager William Kingston on 01-478 6600 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org